Last updated 10/14/2014
We try to keep our Terms pretty simple and in somewhat laymen’s terms.
- You agree you will abide by all laws and regulations including, but not limited to trademark, drinking age, appropriate material, etc.
- Much of the material on our Site is proprietary and we claim rights to all material including, but not limited to images, logos, trademarks, etc.
- If you feel we inadvertently posted material that you have rights to then you should contact us via the “contact us” link.
- You may use some of the material on our Site for personal use, but in no way will you use any of this material for business or commercial reasons (direct or indirect) without explicit written permission.
- Any material you upload to our Site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary and unless otherwise agreed to in writing we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose any material in-whole or part for any purpose. We also claim the right to remove any material for any reason.
- Our Site changes regularly.
- Material displayed on our Site is provided “as is” and without any guarantees, conditions, or warranties to its accuracy.
- You will indemnify Pirate Dog Brand LLC against any claim, action, loss, damage or cost incurred by your use of our Site and any services or information accessible over or through our Site.
- You will not make any links or suggest any association to our Site or brand unless authorized in writing by us.
- Links to other sites and resources provided by third parties are for your information only. We have no control over those sites/resources and accept no responsibility for them or loss/damage from your use of them.
First – you must be of legal drinking age in order to access our Site. Please exit our Site immediately if you are not of legal drinking age or if you are in an area where access to our Site is not permitted.
By entering this Site you indicate that you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions (Terms). Please read the Terms before accessing this Site. Please exit the Site immediately if you do not accept these terms.
Pirate Dog Brand, LLC (the company, we, us, PDB) may revise these Terms at any time by updating this posting. The date stamp at the top of the Terms page will indicate the version of the terms. Your continued use of this Site will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended terms. Please exit this Site immediately if you do not agree to the updated terms and conditions.
- Social Responsibility
We comply with the social responsibilities policies established by the Distilled Spirits Council for the Unite States (DISCUS). DISCUS set the principles we maintain in all our sales and marketing activities.
- Restricted Use
The Site is owned and operated by Pirate Dog Brand LLC. All intellectual property on this Site, including but not limited to any trademarks, designs, logos, text, images, audio and video materials, as well as look and feel and software are owned by us or our affiliates unless otherwise stipulated in writing. Intellectual property laws and treaties around the world protect the materials. All such rights are reserved. You are not permitted to remove any copyright or other proprietary notices from any materials on our Site. You are also not permitted to use any part of the materials on our Site for any public or commercial purpose, without obtaining prior and express written consent from the company.
- Acceptable Use
The company provides users of this Site with access to content and services related to the company’s products and alcoholic beverages in general. This may include, but is not limited to – product information, drink recipes, images, photos, links to third party websites, etc. You may use our Site for lawful purposes and we reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to terminate your use of the Site. You may print or have printed by a third party any downloadable information or materials offered on this Site provided that you:
- Use the materials solely for private and not for direct or indirect commercial purposes.
- Use of the materials is for lawful purposes.
- You do not assert any ownership, interest, or right in respect of materials or information.
- You do not use any material to encourage under age drinking, drunk driving, or excessive consumption of alcoholic beverages.
- You reside in a country or territory where the consumption of alcohol is permitted.
- You are of legal drinking age in the county or territory where you reside.
- Information About You
- Uploading Material To Our Site
Any material you upload to our Site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and unless otherwise agreed in writing between us, we reserve the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such material in whole or in part for any purpose. We also reserve the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming rights to any material you shared.We will not be responsible or liable for any content or accuracy of any materials posted by you.We reserve the right to remove any material or posting you make on our Site, for any reason.
- If you have any concerns about material on our Site, please contact us via the contact us link on the Site.
Last update 10/14/2014
- Data we may collect
Information that our visitors volunteer to us by filling in forms on this website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Site, subscribing to any services, your correct date of birth (which is required to be submitted accurately to ensure you do not access this Site if you are not of legal drinking age), any correspondence you may have with us, details of any transactions you make on our Site, and details of your visit to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, other communication data, etc.
- Use of Personal Information
We will not sell, exchange or otherwise distribute your Personal Information to unaffiliated third parties except as set out below:
- We utilize other marketing and data processing companies/individuals to perform services on our behalf (this may include but is not limited to promotions, mailing list communications, etc.). These providers may have access to Personal Information needed to perform these services, but they are restricted from using the Personal Information for purposes other than providing services for us.
- If PDB is purchased by or merged with another company or entity, your Personal Information may be transferred to that company or entity as part of the business transfer or merger.
The Personal Information we receive will be used in our marketing, promotion and advertising of Rumson’s. As a result of providing us with your contact information, we may contact you by sending you mailings or other communications (electronic or otherwise) regarding Rumson’s products, services, promotions, or upcoming events that may be of interest to you. We may also ask you (or have a service provider ask on our behalf) to participate in a survey seeking information or opinions related to our products.
- PDB may make services such as message boards to which you are able to post information, photos, images and other materials available on this site (leveraged through Facebook, Twitter and other platforms). Please note that any information, photos, images or materials you disclose through those entities becomes public information, and may be available to visitors of this Site. In addition, when you choose to make a posting on such services, certain personal data will be available for other users to view. We urge you to exercise discretion and caution when deciding to disclose personal data, or any other information, on the Site.Also, please recognize that the individual forums and chat rooms may have additional rules and conditions. Each participant’s opinion on a forum or chat room is his or her own and should not be considered as reflecting our opinion.
- The Data Protection Act gives you the right to access information held about you. If you want to opt out of future communications or receive a copy of the personal data we maintain about you, you can contact us via the contact us link. Please specify the nature of your request.
- This Site and all information that you provide through this Site is collected, stored, and processed on secure third party servers. Possible payment information will be encrypted using SSL technology on secure third party sites. We leverage reasonable physical, electronic, and administrative safeguards to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized or inappropriate access. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to us. Once we receive your information, we will leverage procedures to try and prevent any unauthorized access.
- Questions regarding this policy should be directed to Pirate Dog Brand LLC online here.
Last updated 10/14/2014
A cookie is a small, often encrypted, text file, located in browser directories on your hard drive. Cookies are used to help users navigate websites efficiently and perform certain functions.
In general cookies are created when a user’s browser loads a particular website. The website sends information to the user’s browser which then creates a text file. Every time the user goes back to the same website, the browser retrieves and sends this cookie file to the website’s server.
Help recognize that you have already affirmed your age with us so you do not have to re-enter your date of birth every time you browse to a different page of our Site.
We also us cookies to generate anonymous, aggregated statistics about the visitors to this Site. We use these statistics to improve our Site and better serve our customers. These statistics include for example: most popular and least popular pages visited, amount of time visitors stay on the Site and the percentage of visitors that leave the Site before entering their birth date.
We may also use “social media” cookies to personalize your interaction with third party social media platforms (e.g. Facebook, Twitter). These cookies help recognize users of these social media sites and allow you to quickly share content through the use of sharing buttons.
For more information about cookies please visit All About Cookies on the web.